Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This weekend at our house

My dad and Matt
James, aka: Naughty Body"
into the trees
a pretty oak tree behind our house
Grama and Grampa came to visit!!
We had a very nice time with my mom and dad this weekend. They arrived Thursday pm and we took them back to the airport yesterday. Unfortunately, they are now stuck in Memphis because of the ice and snow in Iowa and the Des Moines airport is closed. I hope they make it home soon. They should have quite a shock to their systems, as it was 82* here on Sunday, and 78* yesterday. I told them it was a good thing since otherwise they have to wait until next April to see temps this warm again! I called, and it is 25* there now. This weekend it was in the single digits. Somehow, I'm not missing that.

No comments: