Tuesday, March 3, 2009
We're getting warm
Sarah was sick last night, but woke up feeling better, and I was so grateful for that. She took a bath and just as she was getting finished, the power went out. At 11 am I called and they said it woudl be on in 45 minutes. It was only 63* at 1 pm, so we gave up and left the house to get lunch somewhere warm. We ate at McDonald's then cruised Wal mart for a couple of hours hoping it would be back on when we got home. It was!! We are finally getting warm again. I can't figure out why the power company only seems to have outages when it's under 32* here. Call Iowa and take notes people! Iowejuns seem to have it all under control when it comes to electricity in the winter. Thank heavens it's supposed to be 70* by Friday :~)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment