Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me and My Grama

While on vacation we were able to stop and see my Grama Pluma, whom we hadn't seen in over 2 years. When we left Iowa in '07 I knew that it might be the last time we saw Grama in this world, and I am grateful that we got to see her again. I don't know if she really knew us (she's failed a lot in the last 2 years) but I still loved seeing her. I just realized after seeing this photo, that we have the same hair color--how can that be when she's 96 and I'm 45?!? Anyway, I sure am glad to have this photo of us together, both smiling. She will turn 97 in September.

1 comment:

Mindi said...

She looks really good, the last time I saw her was too long ago but she certainly didn't look this good!