He had a party at monkey Joe's, which is a big place filled with huge bouncy houses. Very fun!
They were thrilled with their "Good Life " shirts from Aunt Sheila. I have noticed that the shirts are always in the laundry, which means they are being worn frequently.

This unbelievable cake was made by a friend. Amy and Sarah have always wanted a "Full House" cake, and I could never make one happen. This one was fantastic!!!
Here are all the characters, made in fondant.
This unbelievable cake was made by a friend. Amy and Sarah have always wanted a "Full House" cake, and I could never make one happen. This one was fantastic!!!
Here are all the characters, made in fondant.
It lives on their dresser now, where I imagine it will have a place for a looong time.
Happy Birthdays, my sweeties!
No comments:
Post a Comment