Sunday, May 16, 2010

For Le-le to see

If you are on Facebook, you may have already seen this, but I know Le-Le is not on FB, and I wanted to show her how the pictures came out.


I really like having them all together on one wall for the first time. Usually we haven't had enough wall space to hang them this way.

At first I was unhappy with the space difference between the boys' and the girl's frames. However, I have lowered my standards and am just happy that they are on the wall, and done.
It took a while to get Marty's photos done and framed, but the gal in Fayetteville found the exact same frame as Theo's even with there being a 8 year separation between framings.

The only thing I would do differently (but I didn't think about at the time) would have been to have Marty's large portrait on the right side of the frame, to make it a mirror image of Theo's. This way, though, I can hang them anywhere and it won't matter. Any more kids and the whole arrangement will have to change!


1 comment:

Grandma Elaine said...

Looks great just the way it is, but it would be easy to flip Marty's frame for a variety.