Still love this ... We have it on our computer background, so I have been able to really look it over. It is the first nativity I've seen with a camel handler.. No doubt the three Wisemen had many servants along... Also the donkey has a cross marking. I didn't know the significance until Doublers had a new donkey born this year with the marking of a cross on his rump. It's picture was in the paper and that is supposed to show good luck, or well being, or something like that. (I'm always looking for variations in nativities!) Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wonderful!!!!
Still love this ... We have it on our computer background, so I have been able to really look it over. It is the first nativity I've seen with a camel handler.. No doubt the three Wisemen had many servants along... Also the donkey has a cross marking. I didn't know the significance until Doublers had a new donkey born this year with the marking of a cross on his rump. It's picture was in the paper and that is supposed to show good luck, or well being, or something like that. (I'm always looking for variations in nativities!) Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!
Post a Comment