Thursday, May 19, 2011

I will not miss

Sand.



Our back yard, which is full of sand (and ugliness).



Look at this very sad picture of our backyard grass.



As awful as it is, it is 100% better than it was when we moved in.



Matt tried very, very hard to make it grow, and he's a pretty good grass grower.
4.5 years, and we just never could make it grow.


(Ha! Look how freely I use the word "we." I had absolutely no part in the backyard grass endeavor. As evidence of how much Matt likes to grow grass, I submit that he emailed me a photo of the sprinkler heads after they popped up at the new house this week. I call him "Yard Man.")



BTW, this is a photo of our septic tank, which was cleaned last week. I wanted to remember exactly where it is located.




Pollen.



This year was the worst, but whatever.



Every year it. is. horrendous.

No comments: