When we were loking for houses in Sanford,
many of them had sun rooms (which I coveted).
That feature placed those homes out of our budget.
When we saw this house, I was excited because it had a sun room,
and it was 3 times the size of those we had previously seen.
(Isn't God awesome in the ways He always gives us what we need and,
very often,
what we want but certainly don't need?
I just needed to wait.
As we unpacked, our new sun room became a box depository.
We had no furniture to go out there,
so this worked well.
Sunnie thought it was a lovely place to lounge in the sunshine,
away from his nemisis, the evil Timothy.
we now have a wonderful, relaxing sun room.
We hang out here a lot.
Sunroom stats:
Area: 384 sq. feet
Sliding glass doors: 7
Sky lights: 4
Pellet stove: 1
Thank you, Lord, for giving us so many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment