So much to say, and no words come to me. It's just too hard to talk right now. Stunningly, I am also unable to knit or sew; 2 activities that have brought me through so many difficult times. The desire is gone and it scares me.
Sarah has a few things she wants to show you though, so I promised her that tomorrow we would post some photos.
I do thank everyone who has prayed for us and with us. Those prayers are pulling me along.
1 comment:
Thinking of you all. And tried to order some more bras, since you were solving bra problems and----I can't get my favorite. They have been discontinued..... so now to go to Ames and see what is available. Any recommendations?
The shock is sinking in for you and it will pass, and probably come back and pass again. It's those little reminders that come as a surprise. (Like seeing something and thinking I need to print it off for Mom or remember to tell her) Your daily routine was skipped for awhile and will take awhile to reestablish. Your are probably getting school going too and that alone changes the schedule big time.
Did Sarah talk you into trying the meatballs?
Love and prayers, And thanks for the nice thank you note...
Post a Comment