Marty's birthday was Aug 8th. He turned 11 years old.
Here are some pictures of him opening his presents:)
All his presents
Opening the present from Aunt Sheila, it was a Avengers Lego.
Lego movie from Aunt Sheila
Amy gave him a shirt
Marty wanted a P.S. Aero shirt, so that's what Sarah gave him.
Gum, and a pocket knife from Theo.
Card and gift card from Grandma Elaine and Pop.
Big Lego from Mama and Papa
Marty had a great Birthday, and loved all his gifts!
After he opened presents, we at supper at La-Femmina, it was great food.
We love going there!










3 comments:
Looks like a good birthday. (And glad to see his card arrived on time.) I can't get these pictures to enlarge like they used to. They are too little to save now. On mine if you click on the picture after you put it on to post, you can click on large, ex-large, etc, and add caption. Love you pictures and wish I could enlarge them. Pop gets his Pic line put in tomorrow. shouldn't slow him down much. Love and prayers,
Yeah, the pictures have been little, because they been off Mama's cell phone. If we in-large them, they get very blurry. But, the new camera is on it's way! So the next post will probably be better. Sorry about the little pic's. I will send you a big one
e-mail.
~Sarah
I understand now why they are so small. Less pixals. but good little pictures.
Post a Comment