Sorry I haven't done a post in a long time.
We've been crazy busy!
Well, here are some pictures of what
we've been up to this December!!
The first thing we put up was the Navitiy, it looks very pretty in front of the house.
Starting the big tree in the living room.
There, all done with the big tree!
We just got this tree this year, it's in the family room.
(Sorry about the messy cords!)
We have more ornaments to put on it.
We have more ornaments to put on it.
Decorations around the house.....
Mama made this, and it's hanging in the foyer.
Theo made this out of Lego's, and wanted to share.
Sunnie, is trying to get in the Christmas spirit...!
Timothy being Jolly and Holly!
Timothy loved his santa hat :)
St. Nick left us each an ornament!
Amy's- "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"
Sarah's- a glass cupcake with felt frosting
Theo's- Snowman 2012
Marty's- Eskimo fishing
Amy's- "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"
Sarah's- a glass cupcake with felt frosting
Theo's- Snowman 2012
Marty's- Eskimo fishing
No comments:
Post a Comment