Friday, October 17, 2008

Happenings at our house lately.

I made this little apron from a towel and hot pad set. Added a cookie mix and a wooden spoon and viola! a birthday gift for a three year old.
This is what happens almost every movie night.
Our Halloween tree. I cut a dead tree fromthe woods and spray painted it black then added lights and "tot toys" from Sonic. The ghost garland is cut from interfacing. Way cute!
Amy is getting pretty talented with the etch-a-sketch. Takes after her Uncle Joe.
The kids have built this fort in the woods after watching an episode of Curious George. I am impressed.

3 comments:

Laura B said...

what a great "bring us up to speed" post! You are so creative, and you are passing the joy of being creative on to your kids. I LOVE the frame idea on the wall - and this from an office pro - they are called binder clips and you can get them in fun colors, not just boring black!

Lele said...

That is the best fort I have ever seen. I REALLY want to play in it, I really do.

Mindi said...

You could sell those aprins for big bucks Liz...I can see people at craft sales loving them. You really need to put your talent to monetary use!