Some call me a knitting fruit, and now I've knitted fruit.I am hoping to sell some sets. (That's where the job part comes in). So, how do you like them apples?
VERY VERY CUTE :) Where are the grapes :) LOL I would LOVE to purchase a set for our sweet little 2 year old. Get in touch with me mindy miisupg@aol.com
Mindy, I sent you an email. Betsy, you have an infant! I am amazed that you get dressed everyday, let alone knit--and with the Magic loop, no less! you amaze me :~)
3 comments:
VERY VERY CUTE :) Where are the grapes :) LOL I would LOVE to purchase a set for our sweet little 2 year old. Get in touch with me
mindy
miisupg@aol.com
I fell responsible for getting you started making fruit and I only have a strawberry 1/2 done!!! Your fruits are beautiful....
Mindy, I sent you an email.
Betsy, you have an infant! I am amazed that you get dressed everyday, let alone knit--and with the Magic loop, no less! you amaze me :~)
Post a Comment