I wished you lived closer to teach me and my 10 year old how to knit :( We can't seem to find ANYONE (that won't charge 15.00 and hour per person, that is) :(
Ioaw State Fans, go to Creative Corner (the pink house in Valley Juction)in West Des Moines. They taught me to knit and are all aound wonderful ladies! I know they'd be happy to teach you, as would I, if I were closer :~)
3 comments:
Love the bright "baby" colors. I'll print this to show Grandma Phoebe.
Love and Prayers, Grandma Elaine
I wished you lived closer to teach me and my 10 year old how to knit :( We can't seem to find ANYONE (that won't charge 15.00 and hour per person, that is) :(
Ioaw State Fans, go to Creative Corner (the pink house in Valley Juction)in West Des Moines. They taught me to knit and are all aound wonderful ladies! I know they'd be happy to teach you, as would I, if I were closer :~)
Post a Comment