That was very good. I especially like the cords with your left hand. Both of you did very well. Now I'm wondering, can you sing and play at the same time? I know how much practice it takes. Keep up the good work!
Oops, I forgot to sign Love and Prayers, Grandma Elaine
Bravo! Silent Night is one of my favorites. You girls did great! Again, thanks for sharing these clips with us. Aunt Teresa
Way to go Sarah!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was very good. I especially like the cords with your left hand. Both of you did very well. Now I'm wondering, can you sing and play at the same time? I know how much practice it takes. Keep up the good work!
Oops, I forgot to sign Love and Prayers, Grandma Elaine
Bravo! Silent Night is one of my favorites. You girls did great! Again, thanks for sharing these clips with us. Aunt Teresa
Way to go Sarah!!!!
Post a Comment