
Here is my garden in July. It doesn't look like this now, but it did then (when I had the "seriously wrong-I don't-know-how-to-fix-it" picture problem). When I went out to work in the garden I was watching the house building progress next door. It was interesting, and baffling because...

they trucked in loads of sand and filled the foundations with it. Then they worked hard to pack it down and make it veeeerrrryyyyy smooth. The next day, they came and........

dug it up to put in plumbing. "Hmmmmmmm," says I; "won't that make it difficult to fix a plumbing problem someday?" The next day, I was totally baffled when they came and ............

poured concrete over all of it. I'm thinking my new neighbors will be glad to have my photos someday to find that crazy, leaking pipe.
Which reminds me---before they covered the sand with concrete I buried a St. Anthony medal under the front door threshhold and prayed--"St. Anthony, St. Anthony, come around. A good new neighbor must be found." Why not?
1 comment:
I trust St. Anthony.
Post a Comment