Click on the picture first....

In New Jersey it is against the law to pump your own gas. I
LOVE that, because I detest pumping gas. (Don't ask why, there is no reasonable reason--I just do). My friend Lina says she thinks it's funny how I can make a positive out of that fact, because gas is going to be more expensive there, but NO, it's 20 cents cheaper!!! I am
so going to be a Jersey Girl. And they have t-shirts with my new motto--doesn't take much to make
me happy. Now if we could just find a house....
2 comments:
Wow that is interesting.........do you pull up to the pump and honk?? Do they clean the windows and check the tires?? Maybe I will come to visit!
Joan
There's a little booth where the guy waits for a customer. I don't know if they do windows or not, but I'll have to check that out!
Post a Comment