I thought this would be a boring post, so I left it out when I showed the lego bomb. However, we regularly have "lego mania" contests here. Each kid builds something, keeping it hidden from the others. Then they place them on display. Displaying usually means covering them with towels, blankets, or scarves until judging time. The judge is me. I give out prizes for things like "most original use of blue" or "best creative in color management." Here are the results of the latest contest:
Sarah won "most colors used"
Theo won for " best use of people"
Marty won for the "best use of wheels"
Amy's award was "best use of a set"
Anyway, it keeps us busy and happy. Hope this gives you a smile, Grama Elaine, and we hope you are feeling better, too!
1 comment:
Great!!! Love the construction!! I'm gradually improving. Too gradually. I'm an impatient patient. The cold air is more than I can handle, so it's stay inside for me. I have less chest pain and shortness of breath but still some. But tested out pretty well today anyway. Pop has been great help, but sure hates to go to the grocery store!!! Love and Prayers, Grandma Elaine
Post a Comment