We started 'round the clock, every four hours, breathing treatments with Amy last night. She had a rough weekend and we are headed to the Dr. today. She seems to be at the "weepy" point, when anything makes her cry. D@#$, I hate those steroids!
Sarah is now coughing too, so we'll beg the doc to take a listen to her chest today when we are there. (Two peas in a pod, they are, and it always happens in twos with them) Naturally, Matt is gone this week. Murphy's Law in effect. I'll update later tonight if I can.
About the weather: From looking at all the KCCI school net sites, it appears to be WET in Iowa today. I remember February there--it's always ugly. Feeling sorry for you, but admit that I'm rather in love with the 70's we've had the last 2 days. Very nice, very sunny, very good for the February doldrums. During June-September, you can laugh at/with me when we are cooking in the heat. Talk later--Love you!
1 comment:
Get well soon, both you girls!! Love and prayers, Grandma & Pop
Post a Comment