Thursday, February 19, 2009

wheeze free, as of today

Amy is better--finally. We ended up in the ER Friday nightand I have to say, you sure get the top level of triage when you tell them you have a 10 year old who is having trouble breathing. I was impressed with the Sanford ER, much to my surprise. Today, they even called to check on her progress! Like I said, I was impressed.
Theo is beginning to get another cold--he had one just 2 weeks ago. He doesn't feel so bad, but he WILL NOT keep the snot off his upper lip and it makes me crazy!
On another note, we did a fun art project this morning--wax resist on paper--and they want me to post a photo. I will do that soon. I've been having trouble with BLogger and photos. It used to be that it woudl show the actual photo in the text box and I could type captions under each one accordingly. Now it shows the photos in computer language (which is a million and one letters) and usually reverses them from the order I put them in. This forces me to post and then edit about 5 times per post. Dang! I don't have the time or inclination to deal with that kind of fussiness. Hence, the lack of photos lately. Sorry about that. Now, everyone email matt and tell him to figure it out for me so I can resume photo-heavy messages. Thanks!

1 comment:

Grandma Elaine said...

Hurrah, everyone is better!!! Sometimes I have to edit a couple time on my blog, but I'm just a beginner! But it seems I have to put the picture I want on the bottom first. Annoying!! Love and prayers,