Friday, August 24, 2007

The "Itch and *itch" blog

Well, it has been grought to my attention that there was no mention of a great time I had last Friday evening. True, I did not mention it, and I told Carey (as in "Miss-Carey-Owen's-Mom as Sarah calls her) that my blog is so far, about itching and *itching. Must put an end to that as I don't wnat everyone to think I am no longer the happy and joyful (heh heh) person I was in Iowa.

Anyway, last Friday night I went out with Carey and Andrea to "Brats on Broad" for supper and a movie. We ended up walking around downtown and talking, but not going to the movie--which put Carey in a mood. She got ove it though, and rented it on Netflix, or so she says..... It was very fun to walk around and window shop with 2 kindred souls who "get it." It was unbelievably hot, but maybe we walked off some calories? Like I said, I thinkn the local yocals are pretty great, and I'm glad I've met Miss-Carey-Owen's-Mom. By the way, that is how children address adults here, by Miss or Mrs., and Mr. It's rather nice to be called Miss Liz, and frequently, I will even hear "Yes Ma'am." Uhhhhh.....not by MY kids though. LOL

No comments: