Friday, October 19, 2007

Pitter patter

It's raining, it's raining, it's raining!!!
I know you all in Iowa are thinkning "Yeah, it is here, too, and it needs to stop!" However, here, it NEEDS to rain for about three days, non-stop. We are so dry and they are talking about water restrictions. Of course, that only means not watering your grass.....

It makes me so angry to hear them fussing about not having water to last 3 more weeks, but the yard watering can continue on Saturdays between 5 and 8 am and pm, by soaker hose or hand watering. Come on!!! Have they never really been out of water? Like when Lynn had to wash laundry in the middle of the night so the cattle could have water during the day? now that's being out of water.

Anyway, I'm so happy to hear the rain on the roof. I hope it rains all day.

No comments: