Monday, October 8, 2007

Really, I do accomplish other things besides sewing!

Another new purse.
There is a pocket on this side
Sarah wanted you to see how it looks when you carry it. The lining is some CRAZY jungle print that was meant to be curtains for the girls a long time ago. It is just right for me though, and very fun to see when I open my purse.
Lots of pockets inside
I told you it was CRAZY! Pockets one side
Pockets on the other side
This purse replaces the green tweed one, which I liked but thought it was just too boorrring for me. Now I wish I'd have made that pattern in this fabric, because this one isn't quite as easy to use as the other. I bought another pattern from the same company as the tweeed purse was made from, and it converts into a back pack.
Guess I'll just have to make another--Muhaahaahaa!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Love your purses and the website. Vera Bradley has nothing on you! I feel like I am in touch with you, so far away. Love and Prayers, Grandma Elaine